I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Support Wind Energy

The families in Appalachia need our help to stop mountain-top removal and build a clean energy future. Save Coal River Mountain, the last mountaintop standing in West Virginia. This mountain is essential for capturing wind energy in the area. Watch this video clip of what's happening.



Learn more at coalriverwind.org and ilovemountains.org.

Please sign the petition to save Coal River Mountain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...