I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, June 18, 2010

New Website Address

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while since my last post, and I was surprised to find that my domain name expired and someone else snatched it up! Can you believe that? Why would someone want to buy my name? So, since I no longer have access to that website name, I'm reverting this back to it's original blogspot address. Hopefully those of you who follow my website can find me.

Here's the new website address: http://christineykim.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...