I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, June 12, 2009

My First YouTube Knitting Videos

I am so excited because I have finally uploaded a few knitting videos on YouTube. It was an idea I had a while ago, and I finally got around to uploading a few how-to videos on YouTube! I have many, many more videos to come and ideas for all of the ones I want to create this summer to teach people to knit, sew, and crochet. I am planning on throwing in some other fun videos in there of events I attend. I'm pretty excited about getting it all up and running. And most of all, if I ever forget how to do anything, I have my own catalogue of videos to refresh my memory!

So, if you know any knitters, sewers, or crafters out there, please send them the link to my youtube channel to subscribe. I would love to get a whole bunch of subscribers so that I can eventually apply for the youtube partner program. That's my goal. And if you have any ideas of suggestions, please send them my way! Otherwise, happy knitting!

Here is the link to the youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/flowdesignstudio

You can find all of my knitting tutorials here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...