I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, May 15, 2009

Become a Fashion Designer

I've created a little plan for myself that I think might be of interest to some of you who may be interested in going into fashion design. Making this change was not a quick process, so hopefully this plan will help some of you who want to become fashion designers as well. You can copy the plan to follow yourself, and edit it as you please if you create a profile for yourself on Someday.com.


I find it a very useful tool to keep track of the things I want to do. So many things in my past have just been pushed back because I never sat down and created a plan to actually do it! This time, I'm putting my plans out there and since it's shared with all of you, you can keep me accountable. :) Here's my plan to become a fashion designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...