I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Celebrating our 5 Year Anniversary

My husband and I took one last trip together last week before we are expecting the baby. It was to celebrate our 5 year anniversary and was essentially our "babymoon." We went down to Puerto Vallarta for a week. Somewhere not too far and an easy place to vacation while pregnant. It's nice to get that last trip out of our system so that we feel like we were able to get some r&r before the big day arrives.

Here's a picture of us with an iguana and a little one on top of my head.


If you're interested in seeing more pictures, you can take a look at my Flickr set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...