I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Introducing Sophie!

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while since my last post. I've been busy giving birth and taking care of a newborn! Although motherhood has been a challenging experience, I have been loving it at the same time. There is nothing that is more rewarding than looking at my sweet baby's face and seeing her smile or laugh. Sometimes she smiles and laughs in her sleep! It's so cute. Here is baby announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...