I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project You and Me

This is a project that focuses on improving ourselves completely to clean up our lives so that we are who we want to become this year! Let's work on our health, relationships, finances, spirituality, home, office, physical body, products we use, and even our wardrobe! It's time to work on you as hard as you work at your job or your studies. Join me! I'm starting Project Christine. Start your project with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, thanks for joining up to follow my blog. I love your blog too! And I also love your project Christine idea...I think it is an awesome concept!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...