I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Year of Healthy Living

This year, my most important focus (other than my career) will be my health. Just eating a salad here and there just won't do anymore. I have decided that it's not enough to create the healthy life I have been wanting for so many years.

What's my 2010 health action plan?

1. Nutrition
I am going to feed my body all the nutrition it wants and needs from whole organic foods. Food-based vitamins are great, but it is time to invest in learning some yummy organic recipes to satiate my taste buds along with my body's need for vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and all other healthy goodness. Salads are great, but it's time to add variety by creating quick and easy meals that are nutritionally dense.

2. Fitness
We all talk about fitness every year as part of our New Year's Resolutions, but how many of us have started a fitness program that we plan on sticking to this year? Our bodies are calling and we must commit. A new year, a new body, a new you! Who will join me? My plan this year will include regular exercise at least 3x per week of jogging, strength training, and yoga.

3. Rest
Our bodies need ample rest and relaxation to heal our bodies. This year I am committing to a sleep schedule to give my body the rest it needs!

4. Environment
Have you noticed how your living and work environment affects your mood, energy level, and stress? Time to clean up and clear out. Let go of all those unnecessary things we have accumulated in our lives and clean up the space around us. This includes our electronic environment too! Clean those hard drives, desktops, financial files, etc. Once the dust has settled, you'll experience a renewed surge of energy. This year I am cleaning up every inch of my space. It is time to live a clean and organized life.

There are plenty more things that I intend for 2010, but these are the few simple steps that I must master before overloading my plate. Let's get these pieces in place by the end of this month to build good habits for the rest of the year.

To the best year yet! Yey 2010!

Here are some videos I just posted for CCOR (cocreatingourreality.com) talking about my last season from Aug-Nov 2009 and what I plan on focusing on for the next 100 days Jan-April 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...