I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday, June 29, 2009

It's Time to Get Healthy

After a lot of time thinking about how important it is to get healthy, it seems that I've been having all signs pointing to how important it is to become healthy. Many signs and people are all pointing the way. I've gradually started incorporating healthy eating into my life and have been making sure I get plenty of sleep, but what I haven't fully committed to yet is the exercise. I finally did commit by joining the 100 Day Fitness Challenge on youTube, and now it's time to do the work!

As soon as I return from a trip over 4th of July weekend, I plan to start the following health plan:

1. Order organic produce from Urban Organics
2. Learn to make organic vegetarian recipes
3. Start taking yoga classes once a week at a yoga studio
4. Exercise every morning during the week (even a 10 min workout counts!)
5. Go to bed early and get 8 hours of sleep every night

It's not a grand plan, but it's something to get me started. I've cut my food portions, so I haven't felt like I've gained weight, but whenever I eat salt (from restaurant foods), sugar (from desserts), dairy, gluten, white bread, white rice, caffeine or anything else that is not nutritionally rich, my body reacts by making me sluggish, unfocused, and spacey. And that's not what I want! So, within the next month, I'm going to infuse my body with nutritionally dense foods, plenty of water, exercise, and sleep! I've done this before, and after the detox, the results are clearer skin, toned muscles, and more energy!

I finished taking my herbs from Brazil yesterday! After 6 months, I'm finally finished! It's amazing how much has changed in my life in 6 months. A new career direction, a new city, a new life. Now I'm going to supplement all of that with a new health plan.

One more thing I plan on doing during the month of July. I'm going to carve out 10 days to do the Master Cleanse. It's amazing how others can do it... I think it's time I tried it too. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...