I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Millionaire Awaken Your Secret - Think and Grow Rich

Here's a video I found on the topic of attracting wealth that I enjoyed and thought you might too. One of my favorite concepts in this clip is about the phrase:

"Money is the shadow of love."

When you do what you love and are expressing from the heart, money is its shadow. When you're involved in doing what you love, money is right there because the shadow is always right there.

Here's another concept that I found to be true in life:

When you spend money it is gone. When you circulate money by giving it away and sharing it, it comes back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...