I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday, June 15, 2009

Success Story: Charice Pempengco

Every time I watch Charice sing, it gives me chills. She is so talented and amazing. I first saw her on an Oprah episode about talented kids. Charise was one of them, and she sang for us for the very first time. Her voice was so amazing that I was speechless after I watched her, and I'm sure everyone else was too, including Oprah. She was brought back again on another show where Celine Dion invited her to sing with her the following week.

I just found a video of her on youtube and had to share. I hope you enjoy!

Charice sings "Note to God"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Xd435coD4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...