I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday, June 8, 2009

Success Story: KahiliCreations

Here's another great success story about someone who created a business on Etsy and was able to make a living that they did not have to return to their day job. I love stories about people who are living their dreams, and especially when there are stories that talk about how they are making it work. Etsy has great stories they share about people in their community that are able to make a living through their handmade crafts.

Read about KahiliCreations, a jewelry business in Hawaii.

Here's a photo of her studio:
Read the story about KahiliCreations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...