I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, May 22, 2009

Choosing Your Own Greatness

A very old video of Wayne Dyer. He looks, different, doesn't he? :) He still provides a great message.



A few of my favorite quotes from this video clip:

"You are the sum total of all the choices you have made up until now."

Question for you: Are you a person who never has enough, who isn't flexible to change? Or are you the type of person who can handle anything?

"Your circumstances have very little to do with your fulfillment in life. It's how you're approaching your circumstances, your attitude toward your circumstances that make all the difference in the world."

"It's taking what you are and accepting it."

"Everything that comes your way is an opportunity, a blessing."

Part 2 of the video:


Part 3 of the video:


Part 4 of the video:


Part 5 of the video:


Part 6 of the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...