I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cute Dogs

One of my future goals is to get a dog, but I am not yet ready for the schedule, responsibilities, and the financial requirements at this point in time. My husband and I have decided to finally get a dog when we have paid off all our credit card debt. It's a motivator and the reward for achieving the financial milestone. I've always wanted a pug, but occasionally I see other dogs that are so cute that I wonder if I should expand my options. Here are a couple of videos I found that are too cute.

A black 4 week old pug named Maximus:


A sleepy dog named Spudgy:


Spudgy getting a drink:


Not sure what kind of dog Spudgy is, but he sure is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...