I am on a journey to live a life I love and to fill my life with the things that truly bring me joy... my dream job, loving relationships, financial abundance, a healthy mind and body, and a deep spiritual connection with all that is. I am living consciously to create a life filled with all the things I love.

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Someday

I just recently stumbled upon this website called: www.mysomeday.com. I think it's a great website concept. It's a website where you can create a list of projects and things that you'd like to do someday. You can create an step by step plan for yourself and keep track of your progress for each of your projects. Others can also see your plan and copy your plan if it's something they would like to do as well. It's an interesting little community of people who are taking the steps to do the things they wanted to do some day.

Why not join and make your someday a part of today? You can find me under the username christine and add me as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...